Daily information on the spread of coronavirus at Khmelnytskyi NPP
Information on the spread of COVID -19 at Khmelnytskyi NPP as of 29.09.2020:
• The total number of KhNPP employees infected with coronavirus since March 13, 2020: 80;
• Increase compared to the previous day: 0;
• The total number of recovered KhNPP employees: 43;
• The total number of KhNPP employees undergoing treatment: 36;
• The total number of deaths: 1
• The number of employees on the remote form of work: 78;
• The number of sick leaves (ARVI) - 91.
Information Centre of SE KhNPP
Daily Information on Khmelnytskyi NPP Operation
Today, on September 29 (8:15 a.m.), Khmelnytskyi 1 is at 1009 MW.
24.29 million kWh of electricity was generated during the past 24 hours.
668.09 million kWh of electricity was generated in September.
Khmelnytskyi 2 has been in maintenance for 32 days.
Ionizing radiation background on the industrial site and adjacent area has not changed. Its level corresponds to normal operation of the units and does not exceed natural background values.
Information Centre of Khmelnytskyi NPP